Join the Coalition
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a member of the Children’s Coalition, now is the time. Our membership is comprised of government agencies, the private sector, civic and faith based organizations, other non-profits, as well as individuals and families. So, why join?
Benefits of joining the coalition:
We are a group dedicated to building bridges for children that lead to a stronger community. While we have many successful organizations addressing a specific need for children, we recognize how much stronger our community would be if we collaborated and became partners in solving and meeting the needs of our children, as it is our belief that…Together, we are stronger.
You are a critical component to the health and well being of a thriving community. It is through your dedication and commitment that we can continue to meet the needs of our community.
Membership has its rewards, which include:
By joining, you gain access to:
- The latest news and information impacting children in our area
- Data that helps us identify problem areas as well as potential solutions
- A network of dedicated professionals and individuals, all dedicated to meeting the needs of children in our community
So, if you join, what’s in it for you?
- As a result of teaming with other partnering organizations, under the Children’s Coalition umbrella, funding opportunities are more readily accessible.
- By joining, you are demonstrating your agency’s desire to partner with the community and other partners.
- It is beneficial for your organization to have the ability to tap into existing data shared among key constituencies who share similar goals and outcomes.
- By joining, you can help make a difference in your community.
- Provide for a stronger community and better opportunities for your children and grandchildren
- Build a stronger community where families and children can be successful
- Support employees with children by strengthening child care options
- Build a future workforce
How Do I Join?
The Coalition’s membership is comprised of individuals, families, businesses, government agencies and non-profit organizations. To become a member of the Coalition, please contact Michelle Herold, Development Coordinator at (318) 323-8775 or e-mail: email@example.com
You may also open the application, complete, and submit.